“Face The Challenge” Crossword Competition Terms and Conditions of Entry.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
2. The competition is conducted by EnviroPrint Australia Pty Ltd, 18 Sheridan Close Milperra NSW 2214.
3. The competition commences on 23rd August 2017 and entry forms must be received by last mail on 3rd October 2017. No responsibility accepted for lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries.
4. Entry is open to residents of Australia between the age category of 5 – 18 years of age. Employees and relations of EnviroPrint Australia Pty Ltd are not eligible to enter.
5. To enter the competition, the entrant must complete the “Face The Challenge” crossword puzzle on the entry form which can be downloaded from the competition website: www.enviro-print.com.au. If required, entrants may gain assistance from others during research of the answers. Entrants should have their teacher or guardian sign the entry form to indicate that they have permission to enter. There is no entry fee.
6. The completed entry form should be mailed to Face The Challenge Crossword Competition c/o EnviroPrint Australia, 18 Sheridan Close Milperra NSW 2214 during the promotional period.
7. To be eligible to win a prize the entry must be correct. Upon receipt, each entry will be checked for accuracy, and if correct accepted into the draw. All entries become the property of EnviroPrint Australia Pty Ltd.
8. Correct entries will be stored in a barrel in readiness for the draw.
9. The full details of all prizes are listed in order of the prize draw on the website (as above). If during the competition more prizes are added (eg. additional sponsors join), they will be placed at the end of the list and published on the website. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash.
10. The draw will occur on 4th October 2017. The prizes will be drawn from their barrel in order as published on the website.
12. Entry into the competition shall be deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry and is also deemed approval for use of the winners names, entry forms or photographs for publicity and notification purposes.