Sanjana – age 8 QLD
Anika – age 9 NSW
Scarlett – age 8 QLD
Eddison – age 7 QLD
Lily – age 7 NSW
Kiana – age 7 NSW
Xavier – age 10 QLD
Ivy – age 9 SA
Taj – age 7 SA
Freya – age 8 QLD
Myla – age 7 QLD
Eli – age 2 QLD
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Download “Easter Bilby”
Scan the entry form in full colour and email to: email@example.com
The Easter Bilby provides an opportunity to celebrate and be proud of our own unique Australian tradition,
which in turn can generate funds for threatened species conservation and in addition, raise public awareness.
Please share with your friends, family and school – Bilbies not Bunnies for an Australian Easter!
The Bilby was once found across 70% of mainland Australia. Now the Bilby is extinct in NSW, VIC and SA.
In QLD they are most threatened and a small wild population of approximately 600 animals remains.
This map shows where Bilbies live today (coloured orange), and where they used to live before European settlement.
1. Information on how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions of entry.
2. The competition is conducted by EnviroPrint Australia, 20 Marine Drive, Fingal Bay NSW 2315 on behalf of Save The Bilby Fund, c/o Charleville Bilby Experience, PO Box 155, Charleville QLD 4470.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia under the age of 13 years. Employees and relations of Save The Bilby Fund are not eligible to enter.
4. The competition commences on 5th March 2022 and entry forms must be received by 5pm on 7th April 2022. No responsibility accepted for lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries. There is no entry fee.
5. To enter the competition, colour in or decorate the picture, fill in your first name and age and get your parent or legal guardian to fill in their details and sign the entry form. The contact details will be used to notify the parent or guardian if the child entrant wins a prize.
The “Easter Bilby” Colouring Competition entry form can be downloaded from the competition website: www.enviro-print.com.au. You may enter as many times as you like providing each entry is on a separate entry form, but you will only be eligible to win one prize.
TIP: When printing the entry form select fit to paper on A4 setting.
6. The completed entry form should be mailed to Save The Bilby Fund “Easter Bilby” Colouring Competition, c/o EnviroPrint Australia, 20 Marine Drive, Fingal Bay NSW 2315, or colour scanned and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org during the promotional period. To avoid disappointment post a week before closing date to allow for Australia Post delivery, or email as above.
7. An entry form is invalid if the contact details are illegible or incomplete. All entries become the property of Save The Bilby Fund and will not be returned.
8. The judges will select a range of finalist entries from relevant age groups. These finalist entries will be scanned, contact details will be blocked out and obscured for privacy, and the coloured pictures posted online onto Save The Bilby Fund “Easter Bilby” Colouring Competition facebook page at: www.facebook.com/FaceTheChallengeCompetition.
NOTE: Contact details will not be displayed on facebook. Only the child’s first name and age will be advised on the posting along with a copy of their coloured entry form.
There will then be a PUBLIC VOTE where people need to “LIKE” their favourite picture. The 12 child entries with the most facebook likes by 4:00pm (Sydney time) on Good Friday 15th April 2022 win!
– donated by
Save The Bilby Fund
– donated by
– donated by
10. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. Photographs of the prize packs will be shown on the competition website and facebook page.
11. The winning entrants will be notified by email or telephone and their names published on the competition websites and announced on the facebook event. Prizes will be delivered to the winners during April 2022. Parents or guardians of the winners are invited to take a photograph of the winning entrant with their prize and upload to the facebook page.
12. Entry into the competition shall be deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry and is also deemed approval for use of the winners names and entrants photographs for publicity purposes.
Save The Bilby Fund wish to thank the competition Prize supporters:
SHADOW DRAWING - What a cool idea!
REGISTER NOW for Planet Ark's NATIONAL TREE DAY. National Tree Day has grown into Australia’s largest community tree planting and nature care event. The program See More
THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Winners are announced, and this competition is now CLOSED. SANJANA ANIKA SCARLET EDDISON LILY KIANA XAVIER IVY TAJ FREYA See More
Hello friends and supporters of the kids in this competition. Here's some great information for you to read about the Greater Bilby - Australia's EASTER See More
WOW!!! What a fabulous range of entries we have received this year! Many hundreds of colouring entries have been received from all over Australia. Thanks See More
We're getting excited! Lots of wonderful entries are coming in from all over Australia in support of Save the Bilby Fund for the EASTER BILBY See More
🤩 🥰 😍 How exciting! We are starting to receive entries into this year's EASTER BILBY COLOURING COMPETITION in support of Save the Bilby Fund. See More
This year's Easter Bilby Colouring Competition is now OPEN! Please visit EnviroPrint Australia's website for full details and to download an entry form. The best See More
😍🐴COULD THE BILBY BE THE NEXT BRONCOS MASCOT?? 🐴😍 Danielle the Charleville Bilby met Kurt Capewell today, as some of the Brisbane Broncos made their See More
Hey Kids, Parents and Teachers! EnviroPrint's Easter Bilby Colouring Competition for 2022 in support of Save the Bilby Fund is coming soon. Stay tuned, and See More
The last time wild bilbies were recorded in Currawinya National Park in south-west Queensland was in the 1950s, but this team now believes there's "at See More
An estimated 750 million native animals in Australia will die as a consequence of excessive tree-clearing by 2030. This certainly feels like an urgent matter. See More
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been See More
Only one week to go until Schools Tree Day! No matter where you live - if you’re a teacher or parent home schooling we have See More
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED THIS YEAR'S EASTER BILBY COLOURING COMPETITION. This competition is now closed. After the Public Judging the winners have See More
Congratulations to Elijah age 5 - the first place winner of EnviroPrint Australia's Face the Challenge EASTER BILBY colouring competition in support of Save the See More
Thank you to all the fabulous entries we have received. It's been an amazing result from so very very many Australian Kids! Thanks also to See More
LAST CHANCE TO ENTER IS TODAY!!!😀😀😀😀😍 We've received hundreds of entries into this year's Easter Bilby Colouring Competition in support of Save the Bilby Fund. See More
Bilbies live in grasslands and mulga scrublands in the hot, dry, arid and semi-arid areas of Australia. Bilbies live in spiralling burrows which they dig See More
Super Koala is a voice for all our native wildlife - great and small! Visit superkoalaandmates.com.au for our exciting new book release "The Magic of See More
Enter EnviroPrint Australia's Easter Bilby Colouring in Competition to have a chance to WIN these GREAT PRIZES!! Competition in support of Save the Bilby Fund. See More
Enter EnviroPrint Australia's Easter Bilby Colouring in Competition to have a chance to WIN these GREAT PRIZES provided by Save the Bilby Fund. Download an See More
EnviroPrint Australia have produced a range of educational activity sheets for students. FREE SHIPPING within Australia. All printed on reclaimed waste paper to save trees See More
The Bilby was once found across 70% of mainland Australia. Now the Bilby is extinct in NSW, VIC and SA. In QLD they are most See More
Save the Bilby Fund needs ongoing help from Australian kids, families, communities and businesses. Together we can win the fight to save the Bilby and See More
This Easter if you need to buy chocolate, please remember #bilbiesnotbunnies
Hello Kids, families and teachers! This year's entry form illustration was generously provided by the hugely talented Elise Martinson Illustration. You can use her artwork See More
Hey Kids! Enter EnviroPrint Australia's Easter Bilby Colouring Competition in support of Save the Bilby Fund and be in with a chance to WIN this See More
EnviroPrint's EASTER BILBY COLOURING COMPETITION is on NOW! 😀 We invite your family and friends to participate. Open to Kids under 13 years, download an See More
Save the Bilby Fund need on going support throughout the year to continue their important work. Currently they are expanding their breeding facility in Charleville See More