The winners for EnviroPrint Australia’s Easter Bilby Colouring Competition for 2020 are announced, the following 12 entrants are listed showing their number of votes:
QUENTIN – 146
XAVIER – 126
MAXTON – 123
OLIVIA – 96
STELLA – 94
JAYNIE – 91
JAXON – 89
MADILYN – 82
CHARLEE – 76
ANNELISE – 51
LILLY – 49
PATRICK – 47
Save The Bilby Fund needs ongoing help from Australian kids, families, communities and businesses. Together we can win the fight to save the Bilby and other endangered species. Our Easter Bilby Colouring competition is open to Australian children under the age of 13. Read on…
Download “Easter Bilby”
Scan the entry form in full colour and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Easter Bilby provides an opportunity to celebrate and be proud of our own unique Australian tradition,
which in turn can generate funds for threatened species conservation and in addition, raise public awareness.
Please share with your friends, family and school – Bilbies not Bunnies for an Australian Easter!
The Bilby was once found across 70% of mainland Australia. Now the Bilby is extinct in NSW, VIC and SA.
In QLD they are most threatened and a small wild population of approximately 600 animals remains.
This map shows where Bilbies live today (coloured orange), and where they used to live before European settlement.
1. Information on how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions of entry.
2. The competition is conducted by EnviroPrint Australia, 1 Lord Place Barden Ridge NSW 2234 on behalf of Save The Bilby Fund, c/o Charleville Bilby Experience, PO Box 155, Charleville QLD 4470.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia under the age of 13 years. Employees and relations of Save The Bilby Fund are not eligible to enter.
4. The competition commences on 5th March 2020 and entry forms must be received by 5pm on 3rd April 2020. No responsibility accepted for lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries. There is no entry fee.
5. To enter the competition, colour in the picture, fill in your first name and age and get your parent or legal guardian to fill in their details and sign the entry form. The contact details will be used to notify the parent or guardian if the child entrant wins a prize.
The “Easter Bilby” Colouring Competition entry form can be downloaded from the competition website: www.enviro-print.com.au. You may enter as many times as you like providing each entry is on a separate entry form, but you will only be eligible to win one prize.
6. The completed entry form should be mailed to Save The Bilby Fund “Easter Bilby” Colouring Competition, c/o EnviroPrint Australia, 1 Lord Place Barden Ridge NSW 2234, or colour scanned and emailed to: email@example.com during the promotional period. To avoid disappointment post a week before closing date to allow for Australia Post delivery, or email as above.
7. An entry form is invalid if the contact details are illegible or incomplete. All entries become the property of Save The Bilby Fund and will not be returned.
8. The judges will select a range of finalist entries from relevant age groups. These finalist entries will be scanned, contact details will be blocked out and obscured for privacy, and the coloured pictures posted online onto Save The Bilby Fund “Easter Bilby” Colouring Competition facebook page at: www.facebook.com/FaceTheChallengeCompetition.
NOTE: Contact details will not be displayed on facebook. Only the child’s first name and age will be advised on the posting along with a copy of their coloured entry form.
There will then be a PUBLIC VOTE where people need to “LIKE” their favourite picture. The 12 child entries with the most facebook likes by 4:00pm (Sydney time) on Easter Saturday 11th April 2020 win!
9. The 12 winners will each receive the prizes listed below.
– donated by
Save The Bilby Fund
– donated by
– donated by
The Botanical Bookshop
Australian National Botanic Gardens – Canberra
– donated by
Australian Bush Friends
10. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. Photographs of the prize packs will be shown on the competition website and facebook page.
11. The winning entrants will be notified by email or telephone and their names published on the competition websites and announced on the facebook event. Prizes will be delivered to the winners during April 2020. Parents or guardians of the winners are invited to take a photograph of the winning entrant with their prize and upload to the facebook page.
12. Entry into the competition shall be deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry and is also deemed approval for use of the winners names and entrants photographs for publicity purposes.
Save The Bilby Fund wish to thank the competition supporters:
3 months 2 days ago
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! Thanks to everyone that entered, liked, commented and supported all of our fabulous finalists this year. The winners are: QUENTIN - 146 XAVIER…
We received hundreds of beautiful entries and it has been very difficult and time consuming for the judges to select the finalist entries. 2020 Finalists…
EASTER BILBY COLOURING COMPETITION UPDATE: The judges are checking all the entries, and selecting the finalists today. Soon the finalist entries will be uploaded to…
We’re so pleased to be receiving lots of lovely coloured entry forms for EnviroPrint’s Easter Bilby Colouring Competition in support of @savethebilbyfund Please ensure all…
BILBIES NOT BUNNIES - Fact Sheet Visit Save the Bilby Fund website for some great educational resources about BILBIES. Learn why Australians should support our…
Hey Kids! Don't miss out on the opportunity to WIN some great prizes and to learn about the endangered Bilby - Australia's Easter Icon. Download…
Colouring ideas for the native flowers in this year's Easter Bilby Colouring Competition can be found at the facebook page of our friends at Australian…
STAY AT HOME ACTIVITY - EASTER BILBY COLOURING COMPETITION. Unplug your kids with the calming benefits of "offline" activities. Download an entry form, print it…
Hello everyone! (Especially Australian kids aged under 13 years.) There is one week to get your entries in for EnviroPrint Australia's Easter Bilby Colouring Competition…
Hello everyone, Congratulations everyone for surviving this most challenging of weeks. This unprecedented situation is so stressful, but we need to continue on with the…
COMPETITION TIME!! Easter Bilby Colouring Competition 2020 is on now. Save the Bilby Fund needs ongoing help from Australian kids, families, communities and businesses. Together…
If you live in Australia and are under the age of 13, this Face The Challenge Competition is for YOU! Download the entry form and…
6 months 1 week ago
Name the poop