Sanjana – age 8 QLD
Anika – age 9 NSW
Scarlett – age 8 QLD
Eddison – age 7 QLD
Lily – age 7 NSW
Kiana – age 7 NSW
Xavier – age 10 QLD
Ivy – age 9 SA
Taj – age 7 SA
Freya – age 8 QLD
Myla – age 7 QLD
Eli – age 2 QLD
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Download “Easter Bilby”
Scan the entry form in full colour and email to: email@example.com
The Easter Bilby provides an opportunity to celebrate and be proud of our own unique Australian tradition,
which in turn can generate funds for threatened species conservation and in addition, raise public awareness.
Please share with your friends, family and school – Bilbies not Bunnies for an Australian Easter!
The Bilby was once found across 70% of mainland Australia. Now the Bilby is extinct in NSW, VIC and SA.
In QLD they are most threatened and a small wild population of approximately 600 animals remains.
This map shows where Bilbies live today (coloured orange), and where they used to live before European settlement.
1. Information on how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions of entry.
2. The competition is conducted by EnviroPrint Australia, 20 Marine Drive, Fingal Bay NSW 2315 on behalf of Save The Bilby Fund, c/o Charleville Bilby Experience, PO Box 155, Charleville QLD 4470.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia under the age of 13 years. Employees and relations of Save The Bilby Fund are not eligible to enter.
4. The competition commences on 5th March 2022 and entry forms must be received by 5pm on 7th April 2022. No responsibility accepted for lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries. There is no entry fee.
5. To enter the competition, colour in or decorate the picture, fill in your first name and age and get your parent or legal guardian to fill in their details and sign the entry form. The contact details will be used to notify the parent or guardian if the child entrant wins a prize.
The “Easter Bilby” Colouring Competition entry form can be downloaded from the competition website: www.enviro-print.com.au. You may enter as many times as you like providing each entry is on a separate entry form, but you will only be eligible to win one prize.
TIP: When printing the entry form select fit to paper on A4 setting.
6. The completed entry form should be mailed to Save The Bilby Fund “Easter Bilby” Colouring Competition, c/o EnviroPrint Australia, 20 Marine Drive, Fingal Bay NSW 2315, or colour scanned and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org during the promotional period. To avoid disappointment post a week before closing date to allow for Australia Post delivery, or email as above.
7. An entry form is invalid if the contact details are illegible or incomplete. All entries become the property of Save The Bilby Fund and will not be returned.
8. The judges will select a range of finalist entries from relevant age groups. These finalist entries will be scanned, contact details will be blocked out and obscured for privacy, and the coloured pictures posted online onto Save The Bilby Fund “Easter Bilby” Colouring Competition facebook page at: www.facebook.com/FaceTheChallengeCompetition.
NOTE: Contact details will not be displayed on facebook. Only the child’s first name and age will be advised on the posting along with a copy of their coloured entry form.
There will then be a PUBLIC VOTE where people need to “LIKE” their favourite picture. The 12 child entries with the most facebook likes by 4:00pm (Sydney time) on Good Friday 15th April 2022 win!
– donated by
Save The Bilby Fund
– donated by
– donated by
10. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. Photographs of the prize packs will be shown on the competition website and facebook page.
11. The winning entrants will be notified by email or telephone and their names published on the competition websites and announced on the facebook event. Prizes will be delivered to the winners during April 2022. Parents or guardians of the winners are invited to take a photograph of the winning entrant with their prize and upload to the facebook page.
12. Entry into the competition shall be deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry and is also deemed approval for use of the winners names and entrants photographs for publicity purposes.
Save The Bilby Fund wish to thank the competition Prize supporters:
Cannot call API for app 222116127877068 on behalf of user 10157530340073220